Chamber of Commerce of Avellino
Since 1862 the Chamber of Commerce of Avellino has been involved in looking after the interests of the local entrepreneurial system, promoting development and favouring the cooperation between the most important exponents of the local economy.
Its line of action has been directed towards enterprise promotion through:
- Finance and Accounting: contributions to the guarantee fund of the province loan consortia
- Training: Specialized training courses for businessmen and professionals about themes of interest for the economic operators
- Internationalization: Participation in international and national trade fairs Promotion of Made in Irpinia and Funding of Company stand
- Local Marketing: Establishment of Investirpinia, an agency in support of ongoing investment activities
- Financial participation: Endowment for Insitutions, Corporations, Consortiums, involved in the local economic system
- Study and Research: “Economia Irpinia” is the local economic journal that delves into all aspects of the local economy.
Value added (millions of euro) 5.883,3
Territorial area (Kmq) 2.791,64
Web site: www.av.camcom.it